Hagood Avenue Baptist Church 1144 Hagood Avenue ~ Barnwell, SC 29812 803-259-3261 Copyright 1997 Last Modified: May, 2014
STUDENT MINISTRY NOTE BOARD
Weekly Meetings: 1. The Gathering (Wednesday at 6:30pm) 2. Small Groups (Sunday at 5:30pm)
Upcoming Events: 1. Color Run raises $1,500
2. Mission Trip to Haiti coming this July
3. Summersalt Youth Camp (July 6-10) Deposit due date: $50 by April 1 ---- Total cost: $230
CHILDREN'S MINISTRY NOTE BOARD
1. AWANA Clubs are off for the Summer but will resume in the Fall of 2015.
SMALL GROUP NOTE BOARD
1. "Walking With God" ~ Tim Britt (Sunday at 5:30pm in the Choir Suite)
2. Wednesday Night Bible in thew Choir suite @ 7pm
3. Celebrate Recovery (Step Study on Monday's at 6:30pm) (Group Meetings on Friday's at 6:00pm to 9:00pm)
4. New Small Group coming soon: "The Power of a Simple Prayer" (time to be announced)
5. Courageous Living @ 5:30 on Sunday
6. "Raising Kingdom Kids" ~ Small Group available now
MISCELLANEOUS NOTE BOARD
1. The Barnwell County Passion Play will begin rotating with the Living Christmas Tree in an "every other year" format. Look for more information in our newsletters. (Tentative format will have the Passion Play in the Spring of 2016, and the Living Christmas Tree in the Winter of 2016).
2. Mission Trip to Cleveland, TN will be June 6-12
3. Vacation Bible School will be June 22 - 25 (Monday through Thursday).
4. "New members" that join Hagood will be apart of a new class called "NEXT". This will help new members learn basic biblical theology, church covenant, opportunities for service and important emphasis on the Christian life. Coming this Summer!
5. Worship Team ... is the name of a group of people that will help us make sure the worship center is "ready" for whatever season it may be or event that is coming up. Consider being apart of this team. Call the office for info.
6. VIDEO fund has been established to update and install new equipment to record all services. Uploading sermons to the internet and distributing DVD's to all shut-ins and nursing homes. Please give what you can above your tithe. Thanks